Friday, October 14, 2005

Some MEME FUN!


Since I haven’t done one of these in a long time...

1. First name? Michele
2. Were you named after anyone?? Yes
3. Do you wish on stars?? Yes
4. When did you last cry?? Don’t remember...
5. Do you like your handwriting? No
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham and Turkey
7. What is your birth date?? 09/16
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Dolly Parton
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes
10. Do you have a journal?? Yes, both on line and written
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot?? Sometimes
12. What are your nicknames?? Depends on who’s talking to me... some favorites are: ‘Chele, Sis, Baby-Girl, Pete, Kitten
13. Would you bungee jump?? NO – but I will sky dive again.
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No
15. Do you think that you are strong?? Depends on the type of ‘strong’... for the most part – yes.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?? Death by Chocolate
17. Shoe Size: 8
18. Red or pink? Red
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My weight
20. Who do you miss most? Tina, Alice, my friends...my family.
21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back?? Nah, I’m going to post this one... maybe.
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?? Blue jeans (woo hoo, I’ve lost enough weight to fit into them again!) and a plaid top mostly in blues and greens
23. What are you listening to right now?? ‘The Girl who Loved Tom Gordon’ on Audio CD by Stephen King
24. Last thing you ate last night? Lemon & Pepper Chicken with Rice.
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?? All of them melted (yea, so, I stole this one – but it is similar to my usual answer!)
26. What is the weather like right now?? BEAUTIFUL! Crisp, cool, but not cold, sun shining, very light breeze... beautiful!
27. Last person you talked to on the phone?? Jim – my neighbor.
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?? Depends on if they are facing me or walking away! Hehehe! Seriously – eyes, smile and shoulders. I love broad shoulders.
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you?? I love him. He’s wonderful.
30. Favorite drink?? Alcoholic – margaritas, Italian margaritas or amaretto sours
31. Favorite sport??? Any my son is playing.
32. Hair color??? Mine? Brown right now. It’s called: Chocolate Velvet – but it’s faded by about 4 weeks.
33. Eye Color?? Depends on my mood and what I’m wearing. Some shade of blue or grey or green if I’m crying.
34. Contacts?? No
35. Favorite food?? Italian
36. Last movie you watched?? At the show? Can’t remember. At home, I don’t honestly remember the name... it was mind numbing.
37. Favorite day of the year? Any day I’m with family and hanging out not working just playing – like at the ranch or something.
38. Scary movies or Happy endings? Both.
39. Summer or winter?? As I get older, it’s more Winter... but not bad winters like up North... Just Oklahoma winters.
40. Hugs or kisses??? Both
41. What is your favorite dessert?? Chocolate
42. Who is most likely to respond?? Don’t know.
43. Who is least likely to respond? Don’t know.

If you decide to do this on your own blog, please comment so I can come and read! Thanks.

M

No comments: