Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Thank you!

We've raised more than $9,000.00. Thank you all so much!

Other news...

I'm no longer working two jobs. I'm tired. My son misses me. His grades are slipping. He needs me. My house misses me. My laundry is not being done... my house is not clean... things are no fun around my house... so, I've quit. My health definitely can not take it. I spent two days at home sick. I haven't done that in over two years. I've taken sick days for my kiddo, but to be SICK myself, I haven't done. My arthritis is worse. I'm completely exhausted - mentally, physically, and emotionally. So, I quit. Hubby supports this decision. It's the RIGHT decision for us, right now. I have no idea what we are going to do about finances, but again, this is the right decision for us for right now...

That is all for the moment...
M

No comments: