Sunday, September 04, 2005

Nothing Going On


Work, and other work. Otherwise, nothing going on here...

Kiddo is fine. He's great. He's being very supportive of my second job - he doesn't like it, but he's doing good.

Hubby is fine. He is feeling bad that I am working two jobs, wishing I would quit the second one, but not coming up with more ways for us to have money - so I keep the second job.

I am fine. I've had two days off from both jobs, and have rested and am doing good.

Actually, that's not the complete truth. I'm a little bit concerned. Every one of my friends are getting divorced. All of them - the ones that I hang with, the ones that I run with - the ones I know in real life... It's blowing my mind. I'm not sure what to think of it. I mean, I do think that a couple of them SHOULD get divorced, they are in bad situations, and they need to get out... but ALL of my friends are there. I'm not sure I know how to handle this. I try to be supportive, but at the same time, I'm blown away by the sadness around me. I just don't know what to think.

So, there you go.

Until next time...
M

No comments: