Monday, August 29, 2005

New Job

So, yeah. I am one tired woman. I am now working two jobs. I started last Tuesday at my new job in the evenings. It is for a new department store in our area. The store is going to be really cool. I'm looking forward to their opening... not so much working for them, but definitely for the clothing they carry. I'll be spending some money in there!

So I work from 8 - 5 at one job, mind you that's leaving my house no later than 7:30 to be on time and getting home no earlier than 5:35, and then I work 6 - 9 at the other job. MMMM FUN! Can you tell that I am just a JOY to be around?

If you don't like it, give me money. Period. I have a ton of medical bills that need paying, and if I don't work this second job, we won't get them paid. No other choice. Kiddo has expenses. He won't have a Christmas, nor a Birthday if we don't DO something. So, I am doing it. I am working.

Wish me luck, send money.
M

No comments: