Saturday, July 23, 2005

He's HOME!!!

My boy is FINALLY HOME! He is none the worse for wear... teeth are a little yellow, shirt is a little stinky, and I think he's grown another half inch or more... but He's HOME!

I've been listening to tales of how he almost got lost, and how he played pranks on other boys and how he swam and how he got his different badges and how much fun he ended out having but HOW GLAD HE IS TO BE HOME!

So, technically, I admit, I wasn't completely right. Just the first day sucked. The rest got better. I'm grateful that it wasn't the worst week of his life. But I am SO glad he is HOME!

FYI - there is an issue with my comments... the company is working on them. If you can't post a comment, send me an email.

All is right with the world. My boy is home.

*still doing the happy dance*

No comments: