Monday, April 04, 2005

Me? Bossy?

Somehow, I always find myself being asked for advice. I'm never sure the reason, but I'm almost always honored. I'm honored because that tells me the person asking for advice trusts my opinions on things. And believe me I take that to heart. It always makes me wonder though. Are people asking me because they want to follow what I have to say, or are they asking because they want to know what craziness I will come up with next, or are they asking because they know eventually, I'll be my usual self and tell them my two cents worth anyway. It's not that I always think I am RIGHT, it's more that I have an opinion on almost everything...and I love to debate. None the less, it's still an honor to be asked what someone should do with their life. Especially when most of the time, I feel like I'm just barely getting by with mine by the seat of my pants.

No comments: