Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Still amazingly Happy!

I've been doing new things to organize my body, my mind, my finances, and my house. I've found some fantastic web pages - including Fly Lady and Fit Day. They are wonderful tools helping me with first my house - believe it or not, it is getting in order - and then my body - I've also joined a group called TOPS - Taking Off Pounds Sensibly - in which I have lost 10.25 pounds since January 24! How's that for fabulous? My finances, well, all in good time. My mind... well, obviously, if you know or read me, you know that I am happier than I have been in a while. :) GOOD THINGS! And each is being done with Baby Steps. Definitely done with BABY STEPS!

Hubby gave me a huge compliment tonight. He said that he could already tell that I'm loosing weight - he said it is showing in my face. He also said that he thinks I'm beautiful no matter what I weigh, but that he is going to support me in my efforts because then maybe I will think I'm beautiful. Ok, everybody say it together... AAAAWWWW!

Going to go and work on my Control Journal now... so I can "shine my sink" and so I can plan a few meals for next week.

I pray that you see happiness in your life soon. I think it is finally my turn... hopefully for more than just a short while, but I'm going to enjoy it while I have it. I think - again I think - maybe, just maybe I've earned some.

Until next time...
M

No comments: