Sunday, February 06, 2005

Happy Days Are HERE Again!

As much as I hate the idea of jinxing myself, I have to say - things are getting better and better! Hubby loves his job! I LOVE my job! Kiddo is doing great in school! I am happier than I have been in a while.

Hubby just bought me a car. It's an SUV. It's WHITE. I am in love with my new car!!! WOOO HOOO!!! That's not saying that you can buy happiness - that's saying that my old car DIED, and I needed to replace it, and Hubby got me a GREAT car to replace it.

I lost six (6) (!!!!!!!) pounds in one week.

Mom came through her surgery very well! Better than I expected her to come through. She'll have one more in a month, and after that, all should be great.

Blessings, good things, positive thoughts - all are being answered! I can not thank you enough for all that you have said, wished, prayed, and hoped for me. I truly am happy again. I don't know when I could last say that. But I can now. If my health would cooperate, I would be more than most people could stand! :) (That's a lot!)

Again, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! To all my friends, well wishers, readers, and others - THANK YOU! You are the ones who have made a difference in my life, and I appreciate each and every one of you - whether I know you or not.

It is my most sincere wish, prayer, desire that all the positive that you sent my way, comes back to you one hundred fold more.

Until next time,
M

No comments: