Saturday, January 08, 2005

Things are starting to look up!

Hubby got a job! A real job! A permanent job! It pays decently! We will be able to make our house payment! And once we get caught up on bills (HAHAHAHA! - like next year, if I'm careful and we're lucky!) we're talking about getting me a different car. Mine is nickel and diming us to death. It's got almost 1000.00 worth of problems right now... which I can't afford to get fixed... but soon. Very soon, we'll be ok again. I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel! I'm so excited! Hubby got a job! He's supposed to start after Martin Luther King Day.

I went to the doctor for the first time in ... well, in forever. Almost a year... not smart for someone with RA, migranes, and depression. He changed my medication. I'm sleepy. I don't know if it's the new meds, but I'm tired in the afternoon, oh, and I'm having dreams again. I haven't had a dream that I remember in I don't know how long... it's a bit un-nerving, but it's also fascinating. I'm thinking I'm going to start writing these down, just so I can see what they are in the light of day instead of thinking "THAT WAS SO COOL" and not remembering the details in the middle of the day. So, anyway, I'm on all new meds, and I'm trying to adjust.

I still love my job. Hubby is thrilled with all the prospects of his new job. Kiddo just got his report card - he's making straight A's. He's fabulous. I wish I didn't sound so superficial, but things are better here. Finally. I have some hope again. I have dreams again. Maybe things really will be all right.

Anyway, Until next time
M

No comments: