Sunday, January 02, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope that all have had a great start to the New Year! Me, I'm starting it sick. Yep, hell of a way to start a new year, but not a lot I can do about it... especially because I seem to go from a cold to pneumonia in 2.3 seconds these days anyway... I know, I'm such an optimist.

I no longer believe in resolutions, but I do have a few goals in mind for this year...

1. I am going to keep my room clean. IF IT KILLS ME! I expect my son to keep his room clean, so I need to set a good example. So, I'm going to keep my room - even if I don't keep the rest of the house - clean. Starting when I get well. I just don't have the energy to waste on cleaning my bedroom right now...

2. I am going to drop some more poundage. I have lost some weight, but not as much as I need to - and defintely not as much as I want to - but I am going to loose some more. Mostly for the health factor, but also for the self esteem factor.

3. I am going to try to keep my wonderful positive attitude. Yeah, I know. Somedays that is a real stretch for me, but others, I am good at being positive. I like being positive. I like having positive things to say.

4. I am going to try to keep from changing my hair color every two months. This is not going to be an easy feat for me, some people are addicted to tatoos... some people are addicted to drugs... some people are addicted to sex... some people are addicted - well, you get my point. I'm addicted to changing my hair color. I really need to find a color and just stick with it. So, I'm setting a goal to stop changing my hair color every two months.

That's a good enough start.

Happy New Year everyone. I hope this is your happiest one yet.

No comments: