Monday, December 13, 2004

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Things are going great at my new job! I love my new job! The people I work with are WONDERFUL! It's so nice to be happy with my job. It's so wonderful to WANT to go to work! I am learning new things, and am enjoying every day!

Christmas time is coming. It's kicking my butt! The one thing about my wonderful job is that it doesn't pay. If it paid more, it would be the best job I'd ever had. So, Christmas is coming, and it's kicking my butt! I'm making presents for some of my Christmas list, and I'm working on those. I'm doing all I can to be prepared. Seems like it is never enough. OH WELL!!!

I have one other minor complaint about my new job - I have no internet access. That means that I can't blog, I can't read blogs, I can't check my regular email. THAT SUCKS! But not enough to make me not like my job! :)

Family is well. Hubby still doesn't have a full time job, but we're praying, and we're doing everything we can do to make that change. Kiddo is fabulous! He's making straight A's. He's a great kid. He makes me proud every single day! OH! I forgot to tell you - he got his first deer this hunting season. HIS VERY FIRST DEER!!! WOO HOO!!! It would've been a six point buck, but one of the antlers got broke, so it was a four point.

Anyway, I wanted to update while I could... Happy Holidays!!!!
M

No comments: