Friday, September 17, 2004

RING RING!

The phone keeps ringing, and it keeps making me happy!!!

I got my interview. It's Tuesday. 9:00 am on Tuesday. I will not let myself get too nervous. I will not let myself get intimidated. I will not let myself worry. This is a VERY positive thing. I am VERY happy about this.

Krista, it was WONDERFUL to hear your voice. Thank you for singing to me!!!

Happy Birthday to HUBBY!!! Yes, our birthday's are one day apart. Only he's older. So, for one day a year, we are the same age...and he loves it, because the rest of the year, I tell him he's OLD!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA!!!!! I hope you have a fabulous birthday!

Tuesday folkes. Tuesday I need extra special prayers that I don't fuck this up. Tuesday I need prayers for favoritism to be mine. Tuesday I need prayers for this opportunity to be mine. It doesn't matter to me if you pray to God, Buddha, Goddess, Satan, Frog, Wood, or even Shit... Please pray for me.

Thank you in advance, and I will let you know.
M

No comments: