Friday, July 23, 2004

Blogger is definitely different.
 
Not that I care an aweful lot.  I'm still wanting to get my own domain, and publish from there so I can post pictures.  I've taken several lately, and some are pretty damned good, if I do say so myself.  I'm pretty proud of them anyway.  Been at home a lot lately, was nice, got to spend almost two hours with my grandparents.  My Gram's birthday is the 8th of next month, so I got her hair appointments to last through August.  I'm planning on trying to keep them going, so she can go to the beauty shop every other week from now on... with the job situation, I don't know if that's going to be possible, but I'm definitely going to try.  She's worth it to me.

Have a surprise visit from my mother in law and sister in law waiting on me at home right now. 

Kiddo has started football.  Damn, but he's good.  I'm so proud of him.  His coach is going to start him more this year, and he was noticed by another coach, and he was asked to leave his team and join another one... it's been pretty neat.  Cost out the ass.  But, well worth any and all sacrifices we've had to make.

I'd better get off here, I've got to get things going...
Until later,
M

No comments: