Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Still working

It's Tuesday, and I'm still temping for the company I was temping for... Although, I should be done tomorrow at the latest. Which is ok... Mom is coming to spend Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with us, so I'm actually not wanting to work...Yes, I desperately need the money, but I haven't got to spend any time with my mom in a while, so I would LOVE to be able to spend the time with her. If I weren't done with my job, I would obviously stay and work through Friday, but I think that I'm going to be done anyway, and unless they come up with something unexpected (yet again) I'm going to be able to spend the time with mom instead. WOO HOO!

Hubby has had a few interviews...unfortunately, nothing has come of them yet. We are no longer (I think I told you) only looking in this area...we're global. Right now, we just want a job. (Both of us).

I sent my resume with a friend to the company she works with, and am hoping that they will call - great benefits...

The fourth of July is coming up. We have had several offers as to where to spend the day. I have no idea where we are going to go, or IF we are going to go. I know that I would love to spend it at home (home town that is) but right now, that is not an option.

I guess that's all I know. I'm still ok. Hubby is still ok. Wish we were better, but we will be - we will be employed, and all right soon.

M

No comments: