Friday, May 21, 2004

Would you take a nickel?

Garage sales. I LOVE going to garage sales. I HATE having garage sales. Today and tomorrow, I am having a yard sale. That's how much I hate HAVING garage sales. However, I have called UNCLE! for today. I am HOT. I am sunburned. I am sweaty. (and not in a good way.) and I am TIRED of bargaining. I have signs up all over my yard that things aren't all priced - PLEASE make an offer. And yet, people insist on asking how much something is...and then offering me a lower price. Well, hell, if you only wanted to pay that much for it, WHY did you not offer it? If it weren't for the fact that it's a NEIGHBORHOOD garage sale, and I got free publicity, and I had crap already ready to go... All this stuff would be at the GoodWill. I support the GoodWill, and this stuff will be going there tomorrow.

That said, I'm going to go rest in my recliner. Try to cool off. I've had a shower, and am still hot, so I know that it's the sunburn.

So, that's my weekend. Garage sales. Yard work. Fun stuff baby. I am such an old woman. BLAH.

What do you have planned for the weekend?

No comments: