Friday, November 07, 2003

Weekend plans?

Well, had the opportunity to go out of town for the weekend... not going afterall. So looks like the weekend will consist of laundry, cleaning, and moving mother. Ummm, fun.... Not. That is - unless it rains. Then my weekend consists of everything but moving mother. She's trying to get out of her apartment by the 15th. I don't blame her. I would want out too.

Last weekend, we surprised her, and took some of her thinks back to hometown. It was nice to see her so happy. I don't think she's been that happy in a while.

Hubby keeps promising he's going to build a window seat for my kitchen. I am kinda at the point of "I'll believe it when I see it" - but it would be nice to have.

We're supposed to go grocery shopping tonight. WOO - I live SUCH an exciting life. I feel like I'm always busy, but it's nothing exciting. Nothing that isn't mundane. Nothing that would have people saying, "Boy I wish that my life were like hers... she always has SO much fun and excitement going on in her life". Nope. Not me. I'm BORING.

Oh well. I'm gonna take my boring lil self on home now. Then shopping for food. Then back home to clean. OOOOhhhhhhh.... somebody shoot me now please.

No comments: