Thursday, November 06, 2003

BLAH BLAH BLAH

I couldn't think of a good title for this post... so there you have it.

I don't really have much to post about. There is a ton of stuff going on, but nothing fun. Work is work. Looks like we MIGHT actually be hiring someone to help me out... which would be nice.

Still have to finish moving mom this weekend. Don't know that I'm actually going to stay in home town, but will be moving a bed for her. Which means that I will get a recliner and some dishes for me! Hooray!

I'm tired. Tired to my bones. Not sick - not running a fever tired. But I'm tired. I'm trying very hard to get out of this and get a better attitude. Thanksgiving is coming, and I have a whole lot to be thankful for, and Christmas is coming, and I can't wait to give kiddo his presents, and give my family thiers... but I have got to get out of this first. Somehow.

My friend was in a wreck today. Scared me. I called her to make sure she was ok. I was glad to hear that she will be fine. (Which I knew, but it still scared me)

My cousinwrote a beautiful letter to her daughter that is something that I think most people should read. It says a lot. It is very true. I wish that more people thought like she does.

Anyway. That's all for today. Craig, please don't worry about me... I'm just tired. I will be just fine. :)

No comments: