Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Has it been almost a WEEK?

I can't believe a week has almost past since I last posted! I've been busier than a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs. (hehehe! Letting my "hick" side show a little bit)

Seriously - I have no idea where the time has gone. I just know it has, and I am exhausted. I've been fighting a sore throat, and general allergies last couple of days, but really, it's just that work has me hooked up tight. Last night I didn't get home until after 8:00pm.... not a good thing. Tonight, as soon as I get this posted, I'm outta here!

Staying in town this weekend, trying to get some more things done to the house - yard cleaned up before winter, garage cleaned out, office done... much more than I will actually have time for, but it's still worth a shot. Having a plan is half the battle...or so I'm told.

ANYWAY - I'm out. Just wanted to stop by and let ya'll know I'm alive and kicking.... boring, but kicking.

M~

No comments: