Thursday, November 13, 2003

Book Reviews

Apparently, I am one of only a few people who do not make time to read. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading, but it is one of those things that I do because I have to. I used to read for sheer pleasure. I suppose, to an extent, I can say that I still do - however, now all of my reading is "ON LINE" - I haven't picked up a good book in almost 6 months - if not more - and I am ashamed of that, because I used to read a book every three days. If it was a good one, I'd read it in a day. I'm actually a very good reader. I just do not make the time that I should.

Anyway - where this is going - I have friends who are readers. They read great books and review them for the general public. It's a nice deal, because you can always know about what books someone might like/might hate and the reasons, and you can get more than one opinion. So my friend, Christine is one of those who is involved with reviewing books. It seems to be a pretty good deal. Go check her out.

*sorry it took me so long, sweetie* I finally got to link! :)

No comments: