Monday, September 22, 2003

It's a MONDAY.

Well, my partner in crime... my friend... my co-worker is LEAVING me! I am SO happy for her!!! But I am SO sad for me!!!!!!! She and her husband bought a Simple Simon's Pizza Parlor. I am so thrilled for the venture they are going on! They will make WONDERFUL business owners!!! They will be EXTREMELY successful! I am so envious of the opportunites that are opening up for them! However, this leaves me in this office by myself. I have one grl - K - who gets to help while she is on workmans comp, but I can't guarentee that the powers that be are going to let her stay here once she gets released. I'm doing what I can to help her, and to train her, but that doesn't mean that the higher ups are going to do what I want them to do. From what they've said, no one but me is going to be here full time. I will have a part time helper. PART TIME! SHIIIIITTTT! I don't know if K can do that or not anyway. I know she needs full time work. That leaves me to handle all the ins and outs of this office. I'm almost to the point that I no longer like staffing. ALMOST. I mean, I know tons of people who bitch about services, but we're not all bad. Some of us actually do try to do some good. But now my partner is leaving me. She's going on this exciting adventure. I am so excited for her. I am so thrilled for the opportunity this envolves. I so wish it were me joining her! Let's just hope that MORE JOBS come my way so I can put more people to work!!!! PLEASE!!!

No comments: