Thursday, September 04, 2003

It's ALMOST Friday! Imma happy person! That's sad. I shouldn't be so damned happy that the work week is almost over. It's not that I hate my job. I like what I do. I even like the people I work with. I love Di like she were my own sister, and the gal we have working in the office right now is a real treat. She is ultra cool I've even shared this site with her, and I don't share shit with anyone... so hey K! Don't know why I trust her, but for some reason, she's gaining trust quicker than most. Kinda weird, but a nice weird. Anyway, I just don't like the company I work for. Don't get me wrong, it's not a Bad company, but some of the shit they pull is just stupid. For example: I've been getting my ASS chewed because they want us to have more hours... more hours... more hours... make more calls, do this, do that. do WHATEVER IT TAKES, just get more hours... so what do they do today, they cancel a GUARENTEED 40 hours a week. Because they don't want to be a second for another staffing company. HELLO. IT's 40 hours. We've worked this gal for a YEAR now. SO WHAT. IT's 40 FREAKING HOURS. nope. we've had her a year, and if the client wants to sign an exclusive with a different service, then that service can just take the employee, we won't be second to anyone... which is crap because we are second to someone with a different client... they just got their panties in a wad because they didn't get the exlusive so now I lose the 40 hours. now I get to worry about MY job security. Damned it. I wanna new job. Something with no stress. Something that doesn't teach me to be a good liar. Something that I can enjoy going to work every day. Something that I don't go to work just so I can see my friends.

Ok, enough whining. Hope you are having a good evening.
see ya soon.
M

No comments: