Tuesday, September 16, 2003

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Today is my birthday. So far, I've had a pretty good day! My co-workers have been good to me, one of them got me some yummy smelling lotion from Bath & Body, and the other went shopping for TWO hours and said that she didn't know what to buy me... I didn't think I was that hard to buy for...and I didn't EXPECT her to get me anything anyway!!!

My boys were good to me. They got me typical man presents. I got a new car stereo. I love it. It is nothing I would've ever bought for myself. It is a perfect present. Isn't that what presents are supposed to be? Nothing you would ever buy for yourself? THAT's what I try to buy for people. Something they would enjoy, something they would like, but nothing they would buy for themselves.

So far, it's been a good day. I hope your day is as good! :)

Addition:
I just did an interview from HELL. We were just audited by the feds. I guess someone told them that we discriminate or something because they sent a plant in. So I got to interview her. MAN was she HARD. I think I did everything correct. I mean, I normally don't disciminate, but still, when you are consciously thinking about NOT discriminating it makes it even harder. She was definitely from hell. What normally takes me about 15 minutes, took me an hour and a half. Damn. I don't interview ANYONE for an hour and a half. Not even people I put to work in my own office. That sucked. Oh well. I'm not gonna let it ruin my day! :) Hope you continue with having a good day! :) I'm looking forward to lunch with my dad. Then tonight, I'm going to dinner with my mom. It's going to be a good day. :)

No comments: