Friday, September 12, 2003

OK, So I did it, I added a 100 things list. it's over there on the side. I did what Nicole said to do that that fixed my problem without having to upgrade my Blog*spot. It's basically what Craig did, and just added another blog. Enjoy the list.

Big plans for the weekend! Gonna watch kiddo play football. Gonna go watch TU play football. Gonna go celebrate birthdays with friends. Football, birthday celebrations, family visits. FUN STUFF heading our way!

I had an awesome evening last night!!! I went to see the play "QUILTERS" that my friend JeanNine is in. She's part of my "TEAM" from over there on the side. She is amazing. She did SO wonderful! And she has this voice. OMG! This VOICE!!! WOW! It is a GREAT PLAY!!! It's funny, it's sad, it's moving, it's a play about women, it's a play about LIFE. It's very good. :) And I am still on cloud NINE for getting to meet my friend. She is one in a million.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Tell me of your plans!
M

No comments: