Friday, August 22, 2003

Nicole has a daily question that she's been doing for a while. It started with her interview that I did a few weeks back - but this one I liked, so I'm going to answer it...

Do you find it easy to fall in love?

I don't know that I actually "Fall in love" easily, but I fall in fatuation very easily. I can hear someone laugh, and never see them, and "fall in love" with their laugh. I can fall in love with someone's eyes. Or with a smile. Or with someone's passion about something. Does that mean that I am In love with that person, and that I want to divorce my husband and spend the rest of my life with that someone? No. Does it mean that I love that person completely, wholely, and unconditionally, absolutely not. It's a part of who I am. A part that I actually like, as a matter of fact. So, I give that a qualified yes, I do find it easy to fall in love.... and back out of love...and back into love.... but when I give my true love - my unconditional love, I give it forever.

Have a good weekend.
M

No comments: