Monday, August 25, 2003

Courtesy of KathyHowe via Babz something they call a meme! it's all about ME!ME!ME!

What you love: My family

What you need: Love

What you crave: Happiness

What you wish for: acceptance

What you believe in: My God, My son, my family

What you fight for: My son, my family and my freedom

What you are grateful for: my health - as it is better than it has been, as it continues to get better

What you miss: My friends... our laughter, our spontaneity, our zest for life

What you long for: laughter, spontaneity, passion,

What you dream of: forgotten times, almost forgotten loves, almost forgotten passions

What you will do: work on who I am, who I want to be, who I will become.

What you won't do: dwell on who I was, who I have been, what I was not able to do, where I have failed

What you are proud of: my son, my family

No comments: