Wednesday, August 13, 2003

C sent me this... instead of sending it back to him in an e-mail, I thought I'd just post it. Minus a couple of minor details.... hope you enjoy.

1.What time is it? 5:05
2.What are your name? Michele or at least that is what I go by here.
3.Name as it appears on birth certificate: Wouldn't you LOVE to know?
4. Number of candles on your last birthday cake: 31
5.Pets: 3 (two Golden Retriever's - "Goldie" & "Chandler" - and a goldfish - "Dog, Jr."
6.Hair color: Blonde with highlights
7. # of Body Piercing: 4 - 2 in each ear
8. Color of eyes. Blue - mostly
9.Favorite white: Dove
10.Current Residence: midwest US
11.Have you been to Africa? Yes
12. Favorite Bumper Sticker? Don't have one.
13.Love someone so much it made you cry? YES
14.Been in a car crash? Yes
15.Croutons or bacon bits? Both
16.Favorite day of the week: Any that I don't have to work.
17.Favorite word or phrase: "Hiya Handsome" / "Hey there Gorgeous!" - it makes people smile.
18.Favorite Restaurant: Some little bitty Italian place in Eureka Springs AR... Can't remember the name.
19.Favorite flower: wisteria or hyacinth
20.Favorite sport to watch: anything my kiddo is playing.
21.Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Anything non-carbonated... crystal light peach tea is good right now.
22.Favorite Ice cream: chocolate fudge
23.Disney or Warner Bros.: Disney
24.Favorite fast food restaurant: Quiznos
25.What color is your bedroom carpet: cafe mocha
26.How many times did you fail your driver’s test: None
27.Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: my boss
28.What do you do most often when you are bored? Who has time to be bored???
29.Favorite Magazine: Quick & Easy Cooking by Taste of Home
30.Bedtime: 9 - 10pm
31.Favorite TV show: Trading Spaces
32.Last person you went out to dinner with: mom
33.Chevy or Ford: Chevy
34.Car or SUV: SUV
35.Favorite smell: depends on my mood.
36.Time you finished this e-mail: 5:16

So there you have it. Close to it's completed form. Enjoy C. I'm pretty sure you knew all the answers anyway. Maybe I surprised you with one or two, but I doubt it. I'm going home now. Gotta fix da kiddo some dinner. He's hungry boy. And since tonight is the ONLY night we don't have foosball practice, gonna feed dat boy good.
night yall.

No comments: