Wednesday, July 09, 2003

If a person can feel two extreme emotions at the same time, that is what I am doing right now. I am both excited and terrified. First the excited... I get to go tonight to a new friend's house and get a Henna Tattoo! We're gonna go and get Chinese takeout, drink wine, and have a ball! I am really thrilled! I've never had a henna tattoo, and since it's not permanent, it's something that I think I will really enjoy! Also, I NEVER do things "just for me"... usually, I do them for kiddo or hubby in mind... but this is a night just for me. I can't wait! :)

I am terrified, and if you are family reading this, unless you have been told by them, please don't say anything, because my grandfather has bladder cancer. This is the second time. He has surgery next Monday or Tuesday. Once again, they are going to fill his bladder with a chemo solution, and hope that it takes care of it.

Also, I am concerned because my grams was told that she should be on oxygen 24/7. She argued with the doctor and said no, she wouldn't do that. She agreed to wear oxygen when she was at home, not doing anything, but she was not going to carry around an oxygen tank... disagreeable wench. (I say that with all the love in my heart, because if you know me at all, you know how much I love my Grams.) But damned it, the woman is stubborn. So goes the fun life of me.

Until we meet again.
M

No comments: