Wednesday, May 21, 2003

My day is bright! My outlook is positive! My best friend's surgery went well. They took the lump out, they feel like they got all of it! She is resting at home, she is feeling well, and she is releaved. We are all releaved. I am so glad that they got all of it! :)

My grandparents LOVE the way the house looks!! It was a REALLY good day/weekend. We scraped, and scraped, and scraped then we painted, and painted, and painted, and fixed a WHOLE WALL (unfortunately, this house is 60 years old, and had some issues, so we had to take out a wall, and rebuild it. - litterally - pretty wild knowing that it can be done, and done well, in two days time). There were no fights, no arguments, no out loud disagreements! My mom drove us all crazy, but then we (I) told her to quit stressing, it would be handled - and it was - so she calmed down, and things were good. It was the very best feeling though, to see my Grams so excited. My grandpa kept getting tears in his eyes, he was so happy. I took some brisket over for us to cook and eat for dinner - and Oh MY! It was WONDERFUL! The whole family thought so! All in all, it was a GREAT TIME! :)
Long overdue if you ask me, long overdue.

Take care, and I'll talk to you soon!
M~

No comments: