Thursday, March 06, 2003

oh - by the way - Hi Nichole - I'm here - I've been sick lately, sorry about the quiet-ness. I'm just trying to sort my life out. My husband found out that he is 75% certain to lose his job in April due to lay-offs, and I'm concerned about my company staying open, so we've been trying to decide what to do. I'm not the best at sharing with the world, so I've been keeping to myself. I know it will all work out. I have no doubt about that, but it's not been fun trying to decide what to do when so much is in the air. I've been reading your blog, but haven't posted any comments - sorry... I will try to be better at keeping up to date with you sweet lady! I hadn't read your comment until after I posted the last entry, so I didn't know you were worried - or I wouldn't have sounded so blah... :)
Anyway! I'm ok. Just kinda quiet at the moment. I'll be back to my loud mouth self soon! :)
thanks for caring about me. It means a lot. a whole lot.

No comments: