Friday, March 07, 2003

I'm still trying to do good on posting... I still don't feel worth a shit, but since I can't afford to miss work (if I miss, I don't get paid), I'm here. It's working to our advantage though, because we've gotten a job order from it - sympathy orders because I feel like hell, and sound just as bad. One problem though - I am still hungry. What's with that??? I never eat when I'm sick. It's one of the few things I can count on - I always lose weight when I'm ill - I just can't keep things down - and now, I'm hungry. My mind is twisted that way. I am trying to lose weight, and I am trying to do what I am supposed to do, and I'll be darned if I don't have my stomach growling. I think it's just because of me trying. This list that I am on, completely rocks. These are the most supportive people I have ever come across in my life. They asked me to put up an amazon wish list, but I don't know how to do that. I'm going to try to talk to my cousin to see if he will teach me how to add to my blog - I want a list of places that I visit regularly, I want a place that I can change my weight loss numbers, and I want a place to put my wish list for my group... listen to me - "My" group! It's wonderful. The cool thing about it is that not everyone is on there for weight loss, it's just a support group. Most of us there are trying to lose weight, but not everyone. Everyone gets and gives support regardless of the reason we are there. Anyway... that's all I know. I still feel like dodo, but I'm trying to psych myself into feeling better! :) and no, at the moment, I'm still not quite ready to discuss hubby's job situation and the fears that brings into my world here. I may in my group, but I'm not ready to do that yet either.... sorry.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for visiting!

No comments: