Monday, October 22, 2007

Fourteen

Ok, I admit it. I was warned - really I was. But this fourteen crap... it sucks. I mean, really sucks. This new attitude, this new lack of responsibility, this new lying, this new world that I woke up in since da boy turned fourteen is just almost to drive me to distraction. I do not like this man child who has taken over my son's body. I do not like this hateful boy who thinks he rules the roost. I do not like this flippant jerk who looks like my sweet sweet boy. I do not like him at all. Now don't get me wrong, I still love this kid with all that I am... all that I ever will be, but I really just simply do not like this... this creature. Not at all.

2 comments:

Rising Rainbow said...

Fourteen is a tough age. My granddaughter is fourteen and I feel about the same way about her. I can't wait until she comes out the other end of this phase. It's making me crazy.

Anonymous said...

Man.... if I had a nickel for every time someone said all that about me.... well.... minuse the being fourteen part. :)

Much like a bad burrito, this too shall pass deary.