Thursday, March 22, 2007

Well, the kiddo comes back tonight. I technically should wait to do this until he gets back, but I just can't stand it.

I want to say THANK YOU to those who've helped!!! You are a great blessing in our lives, and I can not thank you enough. I don't mean necessarily just monetary help either. Although, Roni, I can't thank you enough for contributing to the funds! Zuly just knowing that I had someone I trusted close who would be willing to talk to him if he needed a friendly voice - I can't thank you enough!! Although I have to admit, I did threaten him a little bit with you - I told him that you were a pastor, and if he got into trouble and had to be sent home, I was sending you after him and I'd drive up to get him - and that you would be very disappointed in him and he would have to face your disappointment just as if he were facing our pastor here. He said he would be good. Which I am certain he has been. I've talked to him every day except yesterday, and from what he's said, this trip has been amazing. It's definitely a once in a lifetime experience. I wish I could've gone with him!!! But this is a wonderful experience for him to get to go without me.

I've been missing him something fierce. I know that he is growing up, and that he needs his independence, but it is so hard without him!!

1 comment:

Roni said...

You're welcome chica. I can't wait to see his photos.