Tuesday, June 13, 2006

CHANGES

CHANGES

Again, more changes in my life. I don't work for the company that I did work for. I'm fairly certain this is a good thing. I've had a couple of interviews with another company, and I've received an offer from them, so I'm praying that everything will work out where I can start there this week. I've definitely come to the decision that not being with the company I was with is a good thing. I've got to spend a couple of days with the kiddo here at home, and that has been fun.

I started a new class at school. This one is Critical Thinking. I'm looking forward to it, but I have this feeling that it is going to kick my butt. I made an A in my last class, so that is a very good thing.

I have a doctor's appointment next Monday. I don't know for sure, but I feel like my medications need changed. My depression has been more severe as of late. I've had some, basically "Sad" days. So, I'm doing what I'm supposed to do, and discussing it with my doctor.

I think part of my problem is all these changes. I don't do changes well, just stresses me out. When I stress, I have more depression symptoms, and when I'm depressed, I stress... so it's a vicious cycle.

Anyway, hopefully, some of these things are going to make for good changes, and things will even out more.

Until next time~
M

No comments: