Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06/06/06

Couldn't pass up the day without making some sort of post. Not that I have anything brilliant to say, not that I have anything really to say, but it was just one of those things. So far, there's like three hours to go and the day is done. We're still alive. The apocolypse hasn't happened as of yet. Unless it has, and I'm one of the left behind... but no, my boy is still here, and I know that he is heaven bound. SO, I guess that means that today isn't THE DAY.

Getting used to my hair... not sure what I think of it, but I'm getting used to it. I do have to admit, it is so much easier to fix! Although before, when the hair was long, all I had to do was blow dry the top and let the rest go, now it takes considerable less time to blow dry the mop. (Couldn't be that there is five inches of hair gone now could it???)

Anyway, hello all you hellions. I guess we made it through THE DAY. At least, I hope so.

OH, Kimberly told me that she didn't know I had comments enabled, I do. Just click on the number sign down or date down at the bottom. I screwed it up when I tried to take off the backblog comments and switch to blogger comments... so until I figure it out, just click on that and leave me some COMMENTS!! :)

Until next time,
M

No comments: