Friday, May 26, 2006

UPDATES
So, um, just to remind you that I am still alive and kicking, I thought I would update a little bit. Nothing too fun going on... I mean, some fun things have happened, but I've been kind of in the dumps lately, so it's not spiked super high on my fun-o-meter like it would have if I hadn't had a case of the duldrums. What can I say.

Since last I wrote, I did not get the job I wanted. I am still with the same company. It has it's ups and downs, it's positives and negatives, and its good days and bad. I only thought that roller coasters were fun.

I bought my husband a Harley Davidson 883 Custom Sportster. ACTUALLY, he bought himself the bike, I just take credit for it, since I couldn't do a darned thing about it anyway...

My kiddo has graduated the sixth grade. (Talk about bringing a mom down. To know that her only child is now in middle school, that he is going to be a teenager, and that he is not her baby any more. No longer in elementry school... damn that is just harsh.)

I've become more agoraphobic. I don't like leaving the house. I don't know why, but if the boys aren't home, I don't leave. Like, at all. It's really not healthy, but I have to figure out a time to get to the darned doc to find out what the hell. I really think it is stress induced - if such a thing is possible.

I had dinner the other night with an amazing woman. She is insightful, she is beautiful, she is funny. And all the while, her man thought that there was something other than genuine interest in gaining a new friend for my motive. Honestly, curiousity. I wanted to get to know this lady. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better. I think we can genuinely be friends. I like her. (And, for the record, no, not like that like her, just like her as in friendship).

So, that's my update. Look for pictures as soon as I get off my lazy butt and download them from the camera. It will show hubby's bike, kid's graduation and my new flower bed. OH YEAH, I got a new flower bed. It's beautiful. I've only had to replace all the flowers in it once. (Remember, I have a BLACK thumb. I suck at keeping plants alive.)

Ok, now, really, that's my update. C - I miss the hell out of you. Every single day. There is not a day that goes by that you are not in my thoughts at least a million times. There is not a single day that goes by that I don't go through the full gamet of grief stages. I love ya babe. M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test