Monday, February 13, 2006

CH CH CH CHANGES!

Ok, so it's been forever and a day since I have actually written anything on here. Sorry about that. I'm still in school - which by the way is kicking my butt big time. I'll be lucky to pull a "C" out of the class. And that's by the seat of my pants. I've changed jobs.

I now work for a home health service. In the office doing the scheduling (eventually), interviewing, hiring, firing, orienting, and soon, payroll. Why is it I ALWAYS get stuck doing payroll?? Oh well. The money should save us considerably. Did I tell you I got in my W-2 from the job I had? I did. I got paid less this year than I had since hubby and I first got married. That's including the years I was on unemployment forever. Yep. It sucked. No wonder we are always broke. Now, I've got a much better paying job. I'm praying it will pull us out of debt, and will be just what the doctor ordered for our finances. Did I say that I don't really care for the job? OH WELL! The money is where we need it, and I will learn to like the job. I will. It has some amazing positives. I ride to work every day with hubby. I have lunch with hubby almost every day. I ride home with hubby every day. Did I remember to tell you how much I hate hubby's driving and how much more he hates mine? OH WELL! It's all going to work out in the end. Somehow, some way, it will all work out in the end. I have faith.

Life has gotten easier for us. It's more of a routine. Kiddo is starting on the not so fun ages, and I'm reading to squeeze his little head off and poop down the hole, but really, it's not as bad as it could be.

I'm working on getting healthier. I'm working on getting happier. I'm working on getting through this damned class that is kicking my ass.

Wish me luck. I will try to post more often.
Until next time.
M

No comments: