Tuesday, September 13, 2005

WORK! AND Recipe requests

So, this second job thing.... yeah, it sucks. I don't know how people do it. I am not organized enough to hold down two jobs. Especially working every blooming night. I didn't get home until almost 10:00 last night. That meant that I had exactly thirty minutes with my kiddo. NOT GOOD. NOT GOOD AT ALL. I do not like spending that little time with my son. I usually spend at least two hours a day with just him - just me and my kid. And that was in the car going from our house to his football practice.

I was smart enough to get dinner going tonight - it's in the crock pot cooking right now. I do a lot of crock pot cooking. The problem is that I cook a LOT of the same things in the crock pot. So here is my request... I need a few more recipes for food cooked in the crock pot. If you have something that you cook in the crock pot, please - leave me the recipe in my comments.

Thanks.
Until next time!
M

No comments: