Tuesday, March 02, 2004

When it rains, it pours...

I don't know what the deal is, but everyone I know is in a funk of some sort. Everyone is either tired, sick, stressed out or just down. Me? I'm part of the stressed out crowd. Hubby screwed up the check book something fierce. In order to just survive the next two weeks (yes, Friday was pay day, and I am overdrawn) anyway, in order to survive, I've had to borrow money from mom. THANK HEAVENS for MOM! But I REALLY hate having to borrow money from her. Actually, I hate having to borrow money from ANYONE. I'm just that way. I'd rather go to the bank, get a loan than go through and have to ask for money from my mom. Don't get me wrong, it's not like she is ever hateful about it or like she charges interest or anything, I just hate having to do that. It goes against my grain something fierce. I'm just so very lucky that she has it to loan.

Weekend was much better than last weekend. Got my house cleaned, and hubby cleaned out the garage. I think he was trying to make up for the past weekends. I don't know for sure - all I know is that he did the work without me having to yell at him and sound like a fishwife. We have several things still to do - take things to the auction house for selling, take clothing to goodwill...things like that.

Was supposed to take tomorrow off on vacation to take the kid to the orthodontist, but my office partner had a death in her family, so she will not be in tomorrow... which means that I can not have the day off like I had planned. I will only be able to take off long enough to take kiddo... darn it. Please don't think I'm upset with my partner, she can't help it that she had a death in her family, I just hate it that I work in such a small office that when I want and have vacation scheduled, it gets cancelled if something more important comes up.

That's all I know for now. I'm going to try to get some more work done, and try to get out of this funk. It's making me crazy, and I don't like feeling this way.
M

No comments: