Friday, February 20, 2004

Home Again, Home Again Jiggidy Jig...

I'm going home tonight. I'm very happy at the prospects. There is much to be done in the short weekend, but I'm still very happy about going. I'm going to be quite busy trying to see family, friends, and such, but it is well worth the efforts. Tonight will be spent with my mom, tomorrow will be spent with different friends, and family, and Sunday will be spent with hubby's family. Going to take taxes to be done, and also going to try to spend some time with just my Grams. Still considering taking separate vehicles to accommodate the different activities. But that is *SO* expensive, and at the moment, I just don't have the money.

This weekend is a much needed break. Next week holds wonderful new prospects as well. Things are beginning to look up. I can't wait. It is about damned time.

That's all I have today.
M

No comments: