Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Changes

So, since the little number over at the side reached 10 (and now beyond) I gave myself a reward. I had my hair done. It's RED. with blonde highlights. (It's called foiled). I LOVE IT. Have gotten a TON of compliments on it too. Been told nice things, like "it really makes your eyes stand out" and "it changes your whole appearance, very striking". Wow. Me. Striking. Is that cool or what?

Not much else going on. Still at my same job - only because I promised T that I would stay here and give her 30 days to change things around here. I'm thinking that as soon as I can, I'm outta here - things are not changing, and she is seeing the difference between what REALLY goes on and what the owners PROMISED would go on...

I found out that my friend had to have surgery, and I haven't been able to reach him since then - so if you read this, please know I am thinking of you, and that I have tried to call every day...

Nothing else really going on in my life. I'm still trying to get organized, and I'm still trying to get things cleaned - a never ending chore - but overall, things are status quo.

Talk to ya'll soon.
M

No comments: