Wednesday, January 14, 2004

NUMBER CHANGES

WOO HOOO!!! See that little number over there on the left? Wednesday is weigh in day. My number just went up!!! By 4! WOO HOO! I have been working my muscles to the point of screaming every night, and guess what! It's paying off!!! Drinking WATER, WATER, WATER, and more WATER (YUCK YUCK YUCK AND MORE YUCK!) and some Crystal Light Peach Iced tea. I am a happy lady. Salad for lunch every day. Smart meal at night. Work out daily. Drink tons of water. VERY few snacks. Actually eating Breakfast. I think that IS a key. I've never been one who actually likes breakfast (except for supper) so for me to actually eat something in the mornings... Well, that is an accomplishment in and of itself. I'm not really following any ONE diet per say, I'm just being smart. I have good friends on weight watchers, and they are helping me to pay attention to specific meals, but for me to pay attention to actual points... Well, I've been BAD. BUT, I'm still loosing. Look at the number. It's proof. And this is JUST since the first of the year. WOO HOO!!!! I am on cloud 9. (as if you can't tell.)

Boss lady and Owner are going to be here today. I'm gonna try to pin them down on a raise, at least a cost of living raise, and if not, then I'm gonna pin them down on hiring extra help. Someone was held up in an armed robbery not one mile from my office. It's just not safe for me to be here by myself. SO, hopefully, I will still have a job today.... Wish me luck!

I'll post more later... Here they come.
Have a great Wednesday all...
M

No comments: