Thursday, January 08, 2004

More Quizzes because they are FUN!

Funny thing about this one... more than most of the others by Quizzilla... I agree with this one.

moderate sub tendencies
You have moderate sub tendencies. You enjoy being
told what to do, though the domme in you kicks
and screams at times. You can be a brat,
deliberately provoking a dominant. You need to
be reminded of your place at times, bitch.


Are you Dominant or Submissive?
brought to you by Quizilla

I do tend to be more sub than dom, but I do tend to be a brat. I can't say that I have ever truly been in a dom/sub relationship, although it sounds interesting. I just know that I don't ever COMPLETELY follow the rules to the T. I tend to be a bit of a brat that way.

Anyway, have a day. It's ALMOST FRIDAY!
M

No comments: