Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Control working?

Actually, yes, it is. I've managed to lose 2 pounds this week, yea me! I've managed to get my office picked up, and the home gym set up, and I even used it for 30 min last night. I'm drinking WATER and Crystal light peach tea again. More water than any one human should HAVE to drink, but it's working none the less. I started my number over there on the side again for THIS year. I'm not going to dwell on last year, as it sucked much ass.

I have applied for several jobs, and am hopeful there, so I am in control there as well. Seems good things will be coming this year, and I am so grateful.

Nicole, thank you for commenting, that let me know you were at least ok. I've worried about you since you stopped updating your own page. I hope school and everything else is going fantastic!

Craig, I've worked with my template, so hopefully, you will be able to see my page again.

Cam, Michelle, welcome. This is me. Hopefully, you won't find anything that shocks you too bad, and maybe you will read some of my links and be inspired to start your own. If you do, I would enjoy knowing the link.

The end of the month is my blog birthday. I'm thinking I might do something nice and get a real domain instead of blogspot as a birthday present to myself. Something I can call my own, and add pictures and do fun stuff like that. If I've kept this up a year, seems worth it to me. I'd welcome any suggestions as to who could host it, and technical stuff as to how to transfer. I'm also going to actually buy an HTML book for my blog's birthday. I figure if I'm going to do it justice, I need to know how to do more than just type on a page. Maybe the college has a class or something? I'll definitely be checking.

That's all I've got today.
M~

No comments: