Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Thank you for your support!

Daddy's doing good. He's out of the hospital and at home. My aunt had her purse stolen at the hospital. Yes, that sucked. It was a MAJOR stressful weekend. But it is over, and I am too tired to blog about it right now.

Know that I appreciate all your support. Thank you seems like it is not enough. But right now, it's what I've got to offer. So Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU. Thank you. For.... well. you know who you are, and what you've done. Thank you. I couldn't have gotten through without you. Thank you. Tracy, it's my turn. Let me, please? Kim, we'll always be friends, don't worry your head about that at all, something will work out, have faith - this may offer you the time you need to get things settled - it may be a blessing in disguise - not certain how, but keep your head up - I am here. Craig, quit worrying, I'm all right - stress is getting me down, so my RA is acting ugly, and it's causing me to get sick, but I'm all right - if I focus on others, instead of my own world, I'll be fine - you know me - I'm a survivor, and oh so much more! - tons of hits, and no comments... somebody say something once in a while... if you've found the wrong place - just say hi or something.... W2G - this does NOT apply to you - my mind is a little frazzled - kind of going 1000 miles per hour - too much to do, no time to do it all in - but things are settling down. Things are going to be all right. I will catch up on my reading, and on my posting soonish. I hope. Until then, I managed to breeze through a quiz of "QUIZZILLA's" so enjoy...

elf
You are Form 6, Elfin: The Wyld.

"And The Elfin saw the evil and
misjudgement in the world and shot her arrow at
the sky. Bolts of lightning struck the earth
and gave the world balance and
growth."


Some examples of the Elfin Form are Demeter (Greek)
and Khepry (Egyptian).
The Elfin is associated with the concept of growth
and balance, the number 6, and the element of
water.
Her sign is the half moon.

As a member of Form 6, you are a very balanced
individual. You can easily adapt to most
situations and you may be a good social
chameleon. You aren't afraid of changes in
your life, but sometimes you evolve too
rapidly, leaving others to think that you are
leaving them behind. Elfin are the best
friends to have because they are open minded.


Which Mythological Form Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I will return soon.

No comments: