Friday, July 11, 2003

1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?
If I am correct, some of my first best friends were Christi N., and Natalie G... but then as I got older, Danelle, Donna, Jamie, Quentin, J. Paul., Kricket, Staci all became important friends in my life.

2. Are you still in touch with this person?
Yes. I am still in touch with most of them. As a matter of fact, Christi was the matron of honor in my wedding, and I was the matron of honor in Nat's. I still e-mail Danelle, and I just talked to Donna last week. I'm one of those weird people who when I make friends, and truly consider someone a friend - then I am friends for life.

3. Do you have a current close friend?
Yes. Kricket, Missy, and Nat. All three are close, but in different ways. I don't have a lot of "Friends". I have a TON of aquaintences, but not too many friends, so the friends I have, I consider close.

4. How did you become friends with this person?
Nat and I were in the church nursery together. We grew up together, grew apart, and have grown together more times than I care to count. Missy and I worked together for three years and developed a friendship that way. Kricket and I went to college together. We are almost polar opposites, but we are very close.

5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?
More than one as a matter of fact. I think that I would just like to say HI and see if they are all right. And maybe see if they remember me or not....

No comments: