Monday, April 07, 2003

OK, so my MONDAY SUCKS. I hate time changes. I do not know anyone who likes them - other than my boss. She actually LIKES the time changes. I wished I lived somewhere that doesn't observe time changes. My body NEVER gets used to them. Can anyone give me a VALID reason WHY we actually still do observe time changes? Does anyone other than my boss LIKE time changes?

I'm sinking into a depression. I am more financially strapped than I have been in a very very long time. I'm not sure how to get out of the mess I'm in. I can't turn to my parents - because my mom has already paid for the kiddo's day camp for the summer ($1000.00) - so I can't ask her for more money - besides, she doesn't HAVE anymore to offer... I can't ask my dad, because I am not comfortable asking him for money - we are still forging this relationship, the last thing I need to do is ask for money - and I know that he doesn't have any money either - I saw his check stub, and he makes less than I do - he couldn't come out this weekend because he didn't have the extra money - so HE doesn't have any... my FIL has none... my MIL doesn't have any either. Anyone want to volunteer to make a house payment for me? Just one? I am behind one house payment, and one truck payment. Our gas/electric/phone/cable are all behind. I still haven't figured out how in the HELL I got here. I've been over all our accounts. I know we had some pretty high bills lately - but still... we haven't gone out and spent a bunch of extra money.... the biggest thing we've done lately is pay for kiddo's summer camp and mom paid 2/3 of that. so we were only out $500.00. I've been taking my lunch to work, or not eating, we've not over spent at the grocery - except for a little to send to the brother in law in Kuwait. but that shouldn't have been enough to break the bank. We just got behind, and can not seem to get caught up. It's sending me spiralling downward. I'm stressing over it, and then I'm stressing over my job situation - Oklahoma's economy is still in the doghouse. - fortunately I still have a job, I'm just not sure for how much longer. It's not like I don't have something to offer a company though - it's just that there are 400 other applicant's out there looking at the same positions that I am. BLAH. My husband's job, knock on wood, seems to be safe for the moment at least. Maybe something will break, and we'll get in 100 new job orders, and I'll be so busy putting people to work that I won't be able to stress about anything else... I doubt it, but maybe. It would be really nice. My head is killing me.
The hubby and I have decided to have a garage sale this weekend to try to get some money in for extra stuff - like Easter. Things have GOT to get better. Somehow. Someway. They will. I just know they will. I have faith. I'm almost at the bottom of my rope, and the twines are starting to fray pretty bad, but I know that things will be better before I fall. I haven't been this down in a very long time. A very long time. I don't know how we're going to do it. I don't know what to do to fix this. I've already applied for a second job at several places. So far, no one is willing to work with my current work schedule. Something will break. Whether it's me or this situation is the million dollar question.... oh well. Happy Monday. HOPE yours is better than mine.

No comments: