Sunday, February 02, 2003

So, it has been a sad weekend. I woke up yesterday to news of the Challenger, and the sad loss of lives. Then the station I had it on said something stupid about terrorism being the cause, then they came back and said that they didn't believe that terrorism was the cause...you know, the only thing I could think was, I don't really give a shit what the cause, lets have some respect for the lives that were lost. Thank them for what they were doing, tell their families, they are heros, and show some respect. That's all I'm going to say on the topic. God be with them all.

So other than that, my weekend has been uneventful. I've done the domestic thing, including laundry, cleaning, cooking (although not much) and hanging out with my family... no, my son didn't leave town, he was sick, and I spent the better part of the evening waiting to see how sick he was really going to be. Fortunately, he wasn't all that sick. My husband has been though. He was up until almost 5:00am sicker than a dog. I'm really starting to worry about him. I just keep praying that the doctor will realize this acid refulx thing he has going on is getting bad enough to do something other than change medications.

I played with the puppies this weekend - they are getting SO cute! I have them SO spoiled. I almost feel sorry for the families who choose to buy them - they are rotten! I let them chew on my hands, and I let them tug on my clothes - but who can resist such sweet babies?? I'm a little concerned though, no one called on them - and I put an ad in the paper last week. I'm praying this isn't a bad sign, but it really makes me nervous. These are expensive little puppies, and I don't need SEVEN dogs at my house!!! Hopefully it's like my husband thinks, and no one called because I didn't put any prices in the ad. I'll do that next week.

Well, that's about it for my weekend. I'm off to eat hamburgers and make sure my family is ready for the week. Hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments: