Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Challenge!

Ok, so it's been - FOREVER... but I signed up for something from my friend over at Two Dolla and one of the rules is that I have to post over here... so here you go! I wonder how long it will take me to get six?! I may have to put a six month expiration date on here or something! HA!

The first six (6) people to respond to this post will get something made by me. It will be about or tailored to those six who respond first.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

  • I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
  • What I create will be just for you.
  • It’ll be done this year.
  • You have no clue what it’s going to be. It may be a mix CD. It may be a story. I may build something. I might bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
  • I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? You have to put this in your journal as well, if you expect me to do something for you!


First six people, just leave an email address or something so I can get your address from you! I’m kind of excited to exercise the creative bone(s) I may or may not have had for quite some time.

So, there you have it... an actual update! (does this count as an actual update?) Seriously, I don't know.

Life is good. I am happy. The kid is happy. The cat is pissed... the dogs are home with me now, as of yesterday. Life is good...

1 comment:

Ren said...

*wavewave*

By the way, I think... last year I might have sent a pair of earrings to your old address (which I can't find anymore)... I'm guessing that either they went missing or weren't passed on.

I'd love to have something baked, but it wouldn't get through customs.... and if it did, it might be a little green like the twinkies Kendall sent me once.