Monday, October 03, 2005

News and Birthday Goodness

First, News: I went to the initial interview and I think it went pretty good. I am still waiting to hear if I am a confirmed candidate or not though. I am supposed to hear this week. But I work for government, so it may be next week. In the interview, the interviewer went from saying, “the person who interviews for this position will . . .” to “When you go over and interview . . .” So I just keep praying that means that she is going to confirm me and I will be able to go for the actual interview. I told my hubby and my mom that at first, I wanted the money and I liked the title and brief description of the job. NOW, I want the JOB. I would want the job if it were for LESS money.

Ok, stop the presses. My heart just went to my throat. I just got a call. I don’t know if I have enough college credit for this job. They are saying now that the transcripts that I have aren’t showing the college credit that they had down for me. I never said how many hours I had, THEY did. SHIT. if this stops me, I am going to be so PISSED. I have the time in – the hours on the job. But I don’t know if I have the college credit. CRAP.

OK… I will go into more on Birthday goodness later. Right now, I’m going to send out a prayer request. I have to go to the office at 11:30 to see about all this. CRAP!

Someone help. SOMEONE please make this go through…

No comments: