Tuesday, October 04, 2005

HELPING OTHERS

In my opinion... when you are sad, depressed, upset or stressed, one of the ways to de-compress - to bring yourself out of the depression, to stop being so upset - is to help someone else. So, that's what I'm doing. I had hubby take some pictures of my tattas and they are now on line for the second year in a row. You can find them at: The Fourth Annual Boobie-Thon. It's a great cause, and it is SO worth it. So, go over... look at all the wonderful breasts, give your donation and check out the nakkid boobs, and wonder if you can guess which ones are mine.

Again, just as an fyi - hubby fully supports this - he is the one taking the pictures. It's a just cause. It's also the only way he gets to take pictures of me without clothing on.

Go. NOW. Support this cause.
M

No comments: